Booking Your Travel: Action Required
We’re looking forward to our Partner & Principal Retreat in April in our Nation’s capital!
As a reminder, we are pleased to invite your significant other to join you in Washington, D.C., and participate in select Retreat activities.
Below please find important information and dates for booking your travel.
Agenda Snapshot to Help You Plan Your TravelDownload a PDF of the agenda snapshot to print
Air Travel – Deadline to book: February 20, 2020
- Please book your air travel as soon as possible to lock in the lowest rates!
- All air travel for attendees and significant others (if applicable) should be arranged through Lawyers Travel: BRRETREAT@lawyerstravel.com | 469-320-2285 | M–F, 9:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m. ET
- Only round trip coach fares up to $550 per traveler will be covered. If you want to upgrade, please use your travel reward miles or personal credit card.
- Please book your tickets for yourself and your significant other (if applicable). You will be asked to provide your arrival and departure information when you register.
- You will be reimbursed for mileage and on-site parking.
General Travel Information
- Hotel reservations will be made for you.
- At a later date, your personal credit card will be requested for express check-in (optional).
- Please use your corporate PNC card for booking approved travel.
- Travel charges for you and your significant other (if applicable) can be expensed through Chrome River using the non-billable general ledger code: Non-Billable Blank Rome Firm Charge › Transportation – Partner Retreat.
- Transportation to the hotel will be arranged if there are large groups arriving during the same timeframe. This information will be communicated closer to the Retreat.
- Rental cars and black car service expenses will not be reimbursed.
Who to Contact about Travel
- Please contact Nicole Benner regarding travel-related questions or approvals: firstname.lastname@example.org | 215-988-3072.